SERIOUS & CATASTROPHIC INJURIES
What Makes an Injury Catastrophic?
Some injuries are so severe that they change a person’s life forever. These types of injuries are categorized as “catastrophic injuries” as they are devastating.
A catastrophic injury can be any injury involving the following:
- Spinal cord injuries, paralysis, paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Amputation and loss of limbs
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and permanent brain injury
- Medical malpractice
- Birth injuries
- Permanent disability and disfigurement
- Loss of function, including organ damage, vision loss and hearing loss
- Severe burn injuries and scarring
- Any other injury of a nature and severity that prevents a person from performing his/her prior line of work
Where Do Catastrophic Injuries Occur?
A catastrophic injury may occur at any place or during any time, including:
- Apartment complexes, hotels, or other businesses due to negligent security
- During a car or trucking wreck
- At the workplace
- Slip and fall at a store or other businesses
- As a result of a defective product
At Kanani Law Firm we focus on handling complex, high-stakes injury cases. We provide the legal expertise, the resources, and personalized attention that catastrophic injury cases require. Our experience allows us to focus on identifying the severity of the suffered injury in order to better evaluate the value of your case.
It is imperative that you have a clear understanding of the value of your cases due to your suffered injuries as a result of the negligence of others. The key is not only for an attorney to keep clients informed of the status of a case, but also to identify, inform, and educate their clients about the seriousness of their sustained injuries and how that translates in terms of a successful case settlement or ultimately a favorable verdict.